Wednesday, August 13

A Wedding in Denver

Yikes! What a crazy few weeks. While we are genuinely excited and happy for both couples and their nuptials, we are mildly exhausted. The first of August was the date for Lauren and Haden’s wedding down in Denver Colorado. The weather was hot and venue was beautiful. Seriously, you couldn’t pick a better spot to say, “I do.”

What you can’t see in the picture is that it was 100 degrees that day but thankfully breezy. When it came time for the ceremony the sky clouded over a bit, diffusing the sun for us and for some nice pictures. The ceremony was beautiful, I think. Annaka kept me so busy hushing her and chasing her that I missed bits and pieces. Her favorite part was walking back down the isle at the end of the ceremony. She walked the isle like a true pageant queen, waving to everyone and saying, “hi” as loud as she could. How friendly.

A little bit later at the reception, Annaka was cutting it up on the dance floor. Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture of her dancing right now. I’ll post one when I get one from some one else’s camera. In the meantime check out the link to Haden and Lauren’s Wedding photos.

No comments: