Wednesday, August 20

Carrie & David's Wedding

8_9_08 A day in history where Naomi and I took a step into professional photography. We managed to pull off the insane photography role at Carrie and David's wedding. Ok.. perhaps not exactly professional. However, with a little money prior to the wedding to purchase a nice flash and other goodies the night ended with a successful bitload of imagery. All said and done I am happy with the results. There are some good shots, some bad shots, and a few amazing ones. Please enjoy!

Gallery - Wedding Photos by Caleb & Naomi
Gallery - Wedding Photos by Jan Dormaier
Gallery - Wedding Photos by Elliott & Whitney

I have uploaded the better pictures of the day into this gallery. I am also uploading the original resolution (highest quality) images onto Costco.com. My hopes are that you will be able to purchase any pictures online from their site.

No comments: