Saturday, October 1

A Busy Fall

School has started up and we are busy keeping up. I am now teaching an extra period each day. The high school needed someone to teach choir and I am the closest thing we have to a choir teacher. It's been a huge learning experience for me and the students. The truth is, I'm really excited about how this year is going.

Caleb is working on his iPad app and release is in the near future. Between that and the swimming pool, he is always busy. I am very proud of the work he has completed and look forward to viewing documents on my iPad next to a pool next summer!

Here are some photos to share!



Annaka is working on her skills in portrait drawing.




Adelyn enjoys a little dress up.




We made pizzas with April and Keith last week. Annaka put on her chef hat while we were having a nice discussion at the dinner table and produced a very fine raspberry pizza. Caleb baked it anyway. We did taste it but the chickens feasted on it.




This picture deserves a caption better than I could ever come up with. Clara's first photo bomb?




Jindol photo bomb.




Andrea has a hard time making it through lunch some days.




Just for fun.

No comments: