Tuesday, November 3

My deer know!

This morning after being woken up by the girls and realizing that I would have to wake up in about 15 minutes anyway started getting up and ready for the day. For some reason I had only one of our shades up. On my way past the window I glanced out and what do you know? Yea a nice looking 3-point buck walking up my road. Now it is currently out of season and wouldn't they seem to know it. I sat and watched as the 3-pointer nonchalantly walked past me munching on the frosted grass. I also noticed that there were two other deer along for the stroll as well. Turns out there is not only a 3-pointer but a little 2-pointer and a smaller 4-pointer. Apparently the deer are smarter than we thought. (I saw a single 2-pointer the day before as well.. broad daylight out in the middle of my field.)

No comments: