Monday, August 10

I figure it was about time I put something on this blog that was not so gruesome. The last couple pertaining to my destroyed leg have some pretty nasty looking pictures.

Tonight I have a nice treat. We have a few pictures of Adelyn from the last couple weeks. She is growing incredibly fast. She is so amazingly different from Annaka yet they seem to have similarities as well. Adelyn has decided she doesn't like laying down anymore. She has decided that sitting and standing is the way to go. Many of the pictures are of her standing up in her ExerSaucer happy as a clam.

We also have a couple images of Annaka tossed in below. We decided to give her our older point and shoot canon camera. She loves taking pictures and has been doing so on a regular basis. Annaka has been tough the last couple weeks with dad out with a bad leg. She regressed a bit on her potty training and some of her behavior has slipped. That seems to be righting itself now that I am able to move around more and give her more of my attention. Her potty training is getting back up to snuff as well (thank goodness).

Enjoy!






































No comments: